Feeling daring and REALLY freaking evil? Need to get revenge on a few folks? Well, you could always try the ritual game Five Questions. This is a scary-style conjuring game like “Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board” or “3 Kings”, except this one supposedly allows you to punish your enemies.
How to play:
- The game must be played on Halloween night between the hours of 2am and 5am (yes, it MUST be Halloween per the legend).
- At 2am, turn out all the lights in the room and stand in front of a mirror.
- Place both hands flat on the mirror in front of you. They must remain on the mirror until the game is complete.
- Eventually, you should feel a chill or strange sensation come over your body. This is the spirit entering the room, and you should now say out loud “I accept”.
- At this point, an apparition will appear in front of you in the mirror. In some recounts of the game, the apparition is a badly burned woman, and in others it is a skinned infant. Either way you are in for a hell of a view.
- The spirit will then ask you five questions about your life. It will try to trick and confuse you, and for every question you answer incorrectly, the spirit will take away one of your senses (touch, smell, sight, etc).
- But for each question you answer correctly, you will be allowed to speak the name of one of your enemies out loud. So you may end this game with no sense of taste, but at least you can get back at that asshole from Accounting who always reheats fish in the office microwave.
- You must end the game by 5am. Failure to do so will turn the vengeance of the spirit towards you instead of your enemies. When you are done, cover the mirror with a cloth and close the door to the room until morning.
Within five days, misfortune will supposedly come to those whose names you spoke.
Remember, the spirits will try to trick you! Be careful and think hard about your answers to the five questions.